Sunday 1 December 2013

progress update

I am currently continuing to explore and piloting tools for researching and reviewing literature I have gathered, throughout this week.  In addition meeting with professional mentor in the week to go through forms and inquiry. I am currently starting to type up inquiry plan/proposal, ready to run through with mentor.

I plan to send drafts and forms to Alan by the end of Sunday 8th, so he can review on Tuesday 10th

At the moment I have used my own computer 'favourites' to add tags for website etc... will add some of these on delicious. Furthermore I have used my Journal a lot more through this module for reflecting and planning, using paper and pen as well as my computer for note taking for tasks. I will start updating previous blogs, blogging on other tasks and blog what other things I have been doing towards the end of the week. In addition, will be mainly focusing on blogging the following week and also commenting on other peoples blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment