Sunday 8 December 2013

Task 5D

I have got employer support form signed. Have gone over some of the immediate ethics that could effect my inquiry, as well as some of the ethical dimensions with my employer.  Reflected some of the ethics in terms of my pilots and Afterschool Club

I will extend and reflect more on the ethical dimensions within my inquiry, share this with my SIG/Blog and within my Professional SIG/Network

In addition I have recently joined Twitter and started to follow and link up with people and Professionals in the Industry with similar interests in terms of Creativity in schools. I think in the long term, this could be a good resource to developing questions, debating as well as discussing some of the ethics involved. Developing further SIGs beyond my professional network, current SIG and linking up with students from other Universities.   This will probably develop beyond this module, but I will blog to let you know how it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment