Tuesday 12 March 2013

task 1c

Okay, totally out of my comport zone, with me being in front of the camera and speaking for a brief moment.  Haven't animated the images yet, but may do towards the end of the course if I have a little a time. I would have also benefited from a moving tripod, but knocking out the green screen or blue screen did work though. Got load ideas from when I went to Hampton Court, great setting for stories, movies, music videos etc.. for children and adults.

I will upload images to Flickr soon, started reading Part 2 and will be updating CV over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Decided I would add a watermark to images added to Flickr and create simple names that could be searched. Really looking forward to getting stuck into Part 2 The reflective Practitioner after reading Hannah Shepherd's blog.

    ReplyDelete